Compound FM Prescription Consultation
This order is for the patient consultation and prescription fee only. Payment for medication is handled by the pharmacy through your insurance.
Compound FM is an all-in-one prescription hair loss medication developed by the Hair Restoration Institute and exclusively available to its patients. Using a combination of finasteride, oral minoxidil, and biotin, this all-in-one medication reduces hair loss and promotes regrowth.
- Finasteride is an FDA-approved medication that treats hair loss in men (specifically male pattern hair loss). Also sold under the brand name Propecia®, Finasteride belongs to a class of drugs known as 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors.
- Minoxidil extends the growth phase of hair follicles and increase the size of hair follicles, and increases blood flow to damaged hairs.
- Biotin helps with the absorption of medication and your body uses it to produce keratin — the type of protein that makes up hair, skin, and nails
- All-in-one pill for triple benefit
- One pill for ease of use and compliance
- Free delivery to your door
- 3-month supplies on a 1-year prescription
- Variable formulations for every use case
- Cheaper than most local pharmacies
- Made in Minnesota!
Different Formulations are available for those who are sensitive to finasteride -- just opt for the "Every-other day" dosage.
Save on future treatments! The Prescription fee can be applied to any future hair transplant or Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy treatment at the Hair Restoration Institute of Minnesota.
After purchase, one of HRIMN's medical providers will review your medical history and prescribe Compound FM, if applicable. All payment for medication is handled by the compounding pharmacy, who will contact you when your medication is ready. The pharmacy offers free shipping to your door. The out-of-pocket costs for Compound FM depends on your insurance but is typically about $90 for a 3-month supply.